Friday, August 15, 2014

DermOrganic Soapless Facial Cleanser







Today I thought I would step out of the world of art and give a review on this awesome new product I received in the mail this week. Artists have to take care of beauty needs too my friends! 

Last week I stumbled upon a company called DermOrganic. I have never tried organic beauty products before. I have been experiencing a few break-outs and other things no 36 year old should have to go through. So I contacted the company to ask them what makes organic better? Did they have a product that would be good for the issues I was currently experiencing?

Almost immediately I heard back from a fantastic lady named Brittany. She explained to me DermOrganic's products were vegan, did not conduct testing on animals, are oil and fragrance free, paraben free with no artificial  preservatives, sulfate and gluten free, no sodium chloride, salt, MEA, DEA, or dyes, and the are pH Balanced.

Brittany went on to say a lot of people who experience break outs do very well with organic products because they do not have extra added junk to irritate the skin. She offered to send me a few samples to see what might work best for my skin type.

Imagine my surprise when I opened the mailbox to find these awesome samples waiting for me. Yes these are the actual sizes received. Right away I was very impressed they sent me enough to actually try instead of a drop or two.


The first item I tried right away was the Hand & Body Moisture lotion. I rubbed this on my elbows since that is where I need the most help. Leaning into my paintings has left me with alligator elbows and this is just not sexy. I have now been using this product for two days and I can already tell an immediate difference. My elbows are starting to get their softness back and I am happy the product was not tested on animals.

So now we come to the absolute star of the show. Ladies and gentlemen I have to absolutely RAVE about the soapless facial cleanser. I was a bit skeptical before I started using this cleanser. I love getting that tight tingly feeling after I was my face, but hate that soap strips away the natural healthy oils from my face.
DermOrganic has made my whole week with this product. To use it, simply apply to face with warm water and wash in circular motions, rinse and feel that wonderful clean feeling. I experienced the clean tight feeling but my skin stayed soft, it did not instantly dry out prompting my pores to overstimulate and produce too much oil. I do believe this is my absolute favorite product sent in this sampler. My face is already a bit softer and I do not feel that I am putting harsh chemicals on my body when I use this product.

I have not yet tried the other products in my package. I am so impressed with what I have tried, I will be purchasing full sized bottles of all of the skin care products. The customer service I experienced through email alone has made me a believer in this company. I would encourage anyone to try DermOrganic.

If you are interested in these products you can buy them here or at your local Ulta Cosmetics store.












2 comments: