Friday, August 29, 2014

Review Almost Perfect Ebook Download





I am a judge a book by it's cover kind of girl so I was originally attracted to this new Ebook by the wonderful cover art. 

The story centers around the mysterious murder of a young lawyer in post WWII era. Three women are all connected to the young man in some way. Through the twists and turns secrets are revealed and each woman has to deal with her new reality. 

This is a murder mystery book with plenty of twists and turns with enough secondary story lines to keep everything interesting while still managing to be a light read. 

I would highly recommend this book if you are traveling or need something to do for a few hours. I am a very fast reader and had the book read in one day. 





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment