Thursday, September 4, 2014

Review Propresser Garlic Press





So recently I became a reviewer of products on Amazon.com. Sometimes I review not so great things, sometimes I review awesome items. 

This my friends is probably my favorite by far of any item I have ever reviewed. Let me tell you why.

Right out of the box it was just beautiful. The design and stainless steel finish make this a utensil that looks straight out of a professional kitchen. 

Ease of use was just a breeze. My smallish hands can use this press with no problem. You take your clove of garlic, peel it, pop it into the press (after you open it of course), and then squeeze. The garlic comes right out of the bottom of the press. Easy Peasy. 

Clean up is also a breeze. All you *have* to do is flip up the basket and run it under a faucet with a bit of soap and water. Then it is all done. Now I did put mine in the dishwasher and it turned out just fine. 

My husband and I cook a lot of food from scratch and this is going to be a great addition to our cooking utensils. 

Garlic has numerous health benefits. It is my firm belief it should be included in at least one meal a day. Now granted, my husband would kill me with garlic if he could. He loves that stuff. I am more of a light touch but we both agree this press will be used quite a bit. 

To find out more about this awesome Propresser Garlic Press click here.

I give this product 10 stars.. not 5. Nope 5 is just not enough. 



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment